
Nature is wonderful!
We had such a rejuvinating and uplifting day at Stevensons Falls on Easter Monday. It was way warmer than anticipated... hence the undies and gumboots.
REflecting on this day I came to the conclusion that this kind of day is the BEST kind of day a family can have. No whinging for stuff (there are no shops), no merchandise to buy, a simple pic nic and just being in nature. I came to think of all the people going to theme parks to give their kids a great day and thought, wow, if they only knew how much simpler, cheaper and absolutely better, it could be.
I hope for many more of these kind of days to come
3 comments:
sounds like a great day out! Bet it bought back some memories for you. The Falls haven't changed but the surrounds have a bit hey.
lovely :)
Yeh for sure they have... and yes many memories there! Some happy ones of playing in the little creek.
Post a Comment