I am a SAHM to 4 beautiful children. We are home educators.
All 4 have been birthed at home. All 4 have been breastfed. One still is.
I am into gentle parenting, gentle birthing and breastfeeding.
I love cooking, walking, my chooks, my vegie garden, my old house and my family and my friends. I don't have time for a hobby! My family is my life and I love that.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
This is Maurice's first family meal. We had fajitas and he loved the grated cheese and little bits of chicken and veges. He has taken to food with a vengeance and has gone from eating nothing, to fajitas! Great!
4 comments:
Your kitchen looks quite flash in that photo LOL
Ha! Wadda ya mean kitchen... That is our dining room. ;)
what were the nappies like after the fajitas? lol
How have I not been reading your blog.......I love it!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment