I am a SAHM to 4 beautiful children. We are home educators.
All 4 have been birthed at home. All 4 have been breastfed. One still is.
I am into gentle parenting, gentle birthing and breastfeeding.
I love cooking, walking, my chooks, my vegie garden, my old house and my family and my friends. I don't have time for a hobby! My family is my life and I love that.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Above is Ivy's last day of 3 year old kinder party, Dec. '08. And here are my beautiful hidies... grown from a tiny little snippet I found in the garden. I just love them.
Hey that really looks so much fun! Mary looks so cute in the santa hat! I am envious of the hydrangeas they look beautiful.....bath water or bit of rain???
3 comments:
Hey that really looks so much fun! Mary looks so cute in the santa hat! I am envious of the hydrangeas they look beautiful.....bath water or bit of rain???
Lots of lovely new photos Rach :)
Yeh bath water Pen. It hasn't rained for weeks here. It is sooooo dry.
Post a Comment